This is the highest it’s been since…like early 2012. ha.
Is pretty sucky so far. Like, wow… I would be so screwed if I was like you when I’m 54. $935 check and I don’t get a penny of that when you owe over $1000 in all at this point? I was too fed up to hear excuses. What truly baffles me is that somehow… You actually expect me to understand and see whatever excuse as legitimate. Really?? Pretty much fucked up financially if I don’t get this TA job.
least till class tomm..but I don’t mind that class. I actually don’t feel like an outcast idiot. ha. Today just hasn’t been off to the best start…I get called with the usual money lecture, for almost half an hr, I’m running out of my foodstuffs, and I’m sure that it will be wet and prob rainy on campus when I get there so I’ll have to wear stupid hood to protect my hair. then sit through 75min where I feel dread on being called on and don’t understand half or more of what is being said. Good lord, it’s just like philosophical Bakhtin crap just doesn’t click for me. I just want to make it through class, print my junk at the computer lab, and make it back home without anything too crappy happening, It would be lovely to come home to a working washing machine, too. Been almost a week without it. wonder if would get a rent discount if I asked.
least I made it to the bookstore when there wasn’t a hoard for online order pick ups.
it’s like school’s intentionally want to make sure you are the least aware/equipped to accept the most aid you can. I wish school were cheaper, or that you were at least guaranteed a job/financial security after you graduated,
- woke up at 10:05AM, eat two Belvita golden oat cookies
- go to Citrus Park mall with mom. While there, run into Asian guy from Masterwok who always gave me the best noodles and cheese wontons. Sadly, he worked at different place now without the good stuff.
- Saw that a small frappe at hagan daz costs $6. saw Omar working there and pretty sure he remembered me. ha. Reemembered briefly the freeze dried fruit spell of 4 years ago.
- Get small starbucks caramel frappe with soymilk and light whipped cream, a sweetbread, and mom gets iced coffee-$9.37
- Find the BEST white lace 60 looking dress at Charlotte Russe. djfgsjhdgfj. will post pics later.
- Buy Dad dinner. Look at actual Crocs that are $40.
- Go to get shampoo and stuff at sally’s across the street
- Ross, Walmart, groceries.
- back, about to walk/exercise.